Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily 25 Days of Christmas Album

Sienna's first Christmas! This will be a fun year where she can't pull all of the decorations down yet :) I decided to make Little Bit an album for the 25 days leading up to her first Christmas. I found this project idea through Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess. I ordered the Studio Calico kit and have gotten a decent start on the project. Here are a few photos of what I've done so far.





I found the deer and the Oregon wooden cutouts at Collage, an amazing local craft shop on NE Alberta. I gold embossed them with some Zing gold embossing powder. The rest of the items came from the Studio Calico kit.

I'm excited to get started! I've already taken a few photos to put in the album, but am deciding on a plan of attack to print the photos. I think I will use an Instagram printing service, like Prinstagram. I might order photos weekly or something. I'm not sure yet. Ink for a home photo printer is just so expensive.




Please share if you are doing something similar. I don't scrapbook much, but I thought this was a great time to make something for Sienna. If you have tips on printing photos for this, please share that, too!

Happy Christmas Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment